Support, Volunteer, Donate
- Facebook Members - become Fans of FAR and/or Members of the FAR Cause then invite your friends to join.
- Add your name to our mailing list by sending us an email by clicking here
- Tell your friends and relatives about FAR and encourage them to add their name to the mailing list.
- Do you know someone – or are you – a celebrity, in the media, or a person in a power position who can spread the word about FAR. If so, please contact us to work together.
- Do you belong to an organization that makes donations? Ask them to include FAR in their giving.
- Become a volunteer in your community – Place brochures and donation boxes in your community such as in libraries. FAR will send you brochures and a donation box and mentor you if you want.
- Hold an event (FAR can help with these)
- Have a table or booth at a street Festival.
- Hold a raffle.
- Many businesses (especially restaurants) will give a percentage of a day’s intake to a charity. Sign them up!
- Hold a sports competition with proceeds going to FAR.
- Have a luncheon and card party (one of the most successful FAR events).
- Do a Flash Dance (FAR can provide help)
- Donate via the button, the Facebook Cause, or by mail.
- Designate eBay sales to go to FAR.
- Have a home sales party. Many companies such as Pampered Chef, Flower Power and Dove Chocolates will donate a portion to Charity.
- Have a musical or dramatic performance in your area to benefit FAR.
- Ask your employer to donate to FAR.
- Donate by mail to FAR, PO Box 54, Middlebury, VT 05753
- Donate online using the link on this page.
- Allocate eBay sales to FAR.
- Give a Memorial Gift.
- Include FAR in memorial gift suggestions.
- Fill out employee matching gift forms.
- Make FAR donations part of your financial plans.
Questions? Call 802-758-2243802-758-2243
To request other available sizes, please call.
Here’s a great solution for your Valentines Day Gift list, or any occasion. Why not order some of the wonderful products from Dove Chocolates, while also supporting our foundation. Go to: http://www.mydcdsite.com/pws/homeoffice/tabs/homescreen.aspx